Inside Sales Representative
What You Will Do
- Source new leads through outbound cold calls and email campaigns.
- Understand requirements and use cases, and route qualified leads to appropriate sales team.
- Maintain and expand company database through research and by using appropriate tools.
- Perform first level demos, where required.
- Follow up lead status and assist sales team for closure of opportunities.
What You Will Get
- Best in Industry Remuneration
- Tremendous learning opportunity from diverse clientele
- Start-up culture with full ownership and freedom
- Fully flexible hours and work from anywhere
- Super-fun work environment and colleagues
Skills You Will Need
- Excellent Written & Spoken English Communication
- Proven experience in lead generation
- Understanding of lead generation and mail campaign toolslike linkedin, lusha, mailchimp and others
- Familiarity with usage of Microsoft Office tools
- Understanding of Sales Force Automation and CRM tools(Preferred)
- Post-Graduate or MBA with strong pedigree
- 2+ years of lead generation experience
- Experience in SaaS / Technology industry
Apply to join our family
We Strive To Delight Our Customers
We deliver exceptional work and go the extra mile to make life easy and simple for our customers. We do everything to bring a smile on their face and work hard to delight every one of them.
We Are Owners
We are dependable in all circumstances. We are proactive in our approach and in solving problems. We are resourceful and persistent to tackle the most difficult challenges. We are owners of our business.
We Make Work Fun
We find joy in our work by being positive, collaborative and easy. We celebrate wins together and fight challenges and failures with spunk.
We Are Continuously Improving
We strive for continuous improvements in our business through cutting edge technology and new innovations. We are always questioning, learning and improving to stay on the path of getting better every single day.