Automation of Visual Merchandising Operations for Idea Mobiles
The client, a leading player in the telecom sector, wanted to standardize and monitor its visual merchandising operations in the retail outlets selling its recharge cards and coupons. The requirement was to automatize the planning and collect the execution level data from the field on a real time basis. The collected data was to be shared with respective reporting managers through interactive reports and dashboards.
The key activities in project execution were as follows:
- Assistive, our in-house mobile based field force automation platform, was configured as per client’s requirement. A module for planogram audits was developed from scratch and included in the solution.
- Next step was ensuring user acceptance as the target users were not used to working on an app for day to day tasks. To achieve this local sessions were held to train the users which included a walk-through of the entire application.
- Post launch, our team members accompanied selected users in the field in order to identify any issues in the application so that they could be fixed quickly.
- The solution was launched across the geography and a helpdesk was set-up to assist the users.
Assistive was successful in meeting the requirements of the client. The key highlights were as follows:
- All visual merchandising operations in the circle were digitized along with proofs of execution
- Merchandiser salary and incentive were directly linked to the attendance and execution data from the app resulting in complete accountability of operations
- Actionable data being shared on a daily basis with all the stakeholders ensured in-time course corrections
Related Case Studies
The Benefits of Assistive CRM for Healthcare Providers: A Case Study of Medfin
Learn how Medfin, a healthcare industry leader, is using Assistive's CRM software to boost sales and improve customer engagement. Discover how the software optimizes the sales pipeline, provides insights into customer behavior, and personalizes services to meet individual needs. Find out how Medfin has seen a significant increase in revenue since implementing Assistive's CRM technology.
Assistive CRM: The Driving Force behind HDFC Bank's Successful Visual Merchandising Campaigns
This case study highlights HDFC Bank's use of Assistive CRM to enhance their visual merchandising campaigns and stay ahead of the competition. It discusses how Assistive CRM provides real-time insights into marketing performance, allowing the bank to make informed decisions and streamline their marketing operations.
Assistive CRM Helped Presto Express Increase Sales
This case study highlights how Assistive CRM helped Presto Express, a UK-based restaurant management tools company, streamline their sales process and increase sales. The customized solution, user activity monitoring, and training provided by Assistive were critical to the success of the project. The reports and dashboards provided by Assistive allowed Presto Express to monitor sales performance, leading to increased revenue and customer satisfaction.