Field CRM for a leading Mother & Baby Care Brand
A globally renowned mother and baby care brand was looking for a field CRM solution for its sales hierarchy to streamline the retail sales process as it was trying cement the pole position in Indian market. The whole idea was to focus more on the ‘push’ factor rather than solely relying on the brand name which was driving the ‘pull’. In order to successfully execute their plans, they wanted a stable and customizable field CRM solution which will help in improving sales team’s productivity and will provide them a clear visibility in terms of expansion and volume sales. The end objective was to measure and track the following:
- Scouting for new outlets across different channels such as baby shop, pharmacy, Hospitals, General Store, Super Market etc.
- Ensuring discipline of the Sales Executives in terms of daily calls, productive calls, working hours, secondary order value etc.
- Tracking retailer stock, order fulfilment status and brand visibility at retail outlets
- Easy and quick access to different measurement metrics of the sales team
- Cutting-edge analytics throwing important insights such as top selling SKUs, top performing outlets by region and state, productivity trend of the sales executives etc.
The benefits of a completely config driven system was best realized by the client during the implementation. Within a week of the signing the contract, the system was live and the sales team were sitting in a room to undergo training Assistive CRM app. Some of the key steps taken to meet client’s end objective are as follows:
- Territory and outlet mapping against SEs basis the existing master data shared by client
- All other master data such as distributor, product category, SKU etc. were uploaded and mapped as per requirement
- User friendly mobile app workflow was configured for SEs to capture daily attendance, retailer stock, secondary order, brand visibility etc.
- Exhaustive trainings were conducted to ensure no hiccups post launch
- An interactive dashboard was created to show all relevant summarized information including daily productive calls, order summary, time spent in market, daily average calls, SKU wise current stock at distributor points
- Regular progress report in terms of system usage was shared with client to drive the adoption
Successful implementation of Assistive yielded significant results for the company within few months of going live. The key highlights are as follows:
- Outlet counts were double only within 3 months
- Client saw more than 100% increase on sales volume within first quarter of field CRM implementation
- Daily planning of SEs ensured a much more disciplined and productive sales force on the field
- Visibility retailer stock helped in deciding replenishment plan
- Real-time visibility of order and multiple sales insights helped in deciding future sales strategy
- With planned market visit and activity reporting through app for SEs, relationship with retailers and distributors were improved significantly
Related Case Studies
How Medfin a Healthcare Industry is Increasing Their Revenue with Assistive CRM?
Learn how Medfin, a healthcare industry leader, is using Assistive's CRM software to boost sales and improve customer engagement. Discover how the software optimizes the sales pipeline, provides insights into customer behavior, and personalizes services to meet individual needs. Find out how Medfin has seen a significant increase in revenue since implementing Assistive's CRM technology.
Field Sales CRM Software For a Leading PSU Bank
BGSS required a sales CRM tool that offered them reliability, high security, scalability in terms of being able to add and remove users, integration with in-house tools, lead progress across various stages and monitoring using OTP authentication.