Field CRM for DKT International, Myanmar
DKT International, a globally renowned non-profit, non-governmental organization, is one of the world’s largest providers of family planning, HIV/AIDS prevention and safe abortion products and services. With a lot of action for them in developing countries, DKT Myanmar was looking for a field CRM solution to enable its SRs (Sales Representatives) and MRs (Medical Representatives) with a solution which will help them to meet their target in terms of sales volume and area penetration. The client wanted a single platform which can be used to add new retail outlets, take order, view last visit’s order details, view incentive details, capture stock, gather customer feedback, report in-store merchandising activities and capture competition activities. And most importantly they were looking for a web platform with an interactive dashboard and insightful reports for them to monitor retail execution efficiently and to take quick actions.
Everything that client was looking for was not available in Assistive off-the-shelf. Also, the organization structure of DKT where targets were assigned to teams and not to individual sales person brought in additional complexity. But the flexibility and powerful analytics engine available in Assistive made us confident that we can achieve what client is looking for. It took us four weeks to develop the additional features client was looking for and on fifth week the system was made live after couple of online training sessions with end users. Some of the key steps taken to meet client’s end objective are as follows:
- Multiple conference calls with client stakeholders to understand their business process, problem statements and end objectives
- Some internal change in priority order of Assistive product roadmap to ensure features specific to DKT can be rolled out at the earliest
- While the development was on, parallel process of master data collection, project configuration and data upload were initiated
- Separate workflows were implemented for SRs and MRs in the mobile app
- Target vs. Achievement (and incentive) report was enabled in the app for SRs to check their progress
- Configured custom activities for promoters to capture in-store merchandising, competition activity and customer feedback information
- An interactive dashboard was created to show all relevant summarized information including heat map of retail outlets, daily order, MTD sales trend, visit data by SRs and MRs etc.
With successful implementation of Assistive solution, SRs and MRs started reporting data from the field without any hassle and client could get complete visibility and insight of its sales operations across vast geography of Myanmar. The team was also motivated to see incentive achievement data on the app which in turn helped in improving the sales number. The key highlights are as follows:
- Significant improvement in discipline and hygiene of the sales force
- Close to 2500 new outlets were added within a month of launch which significantly increased the penetration in the country
- Promoters were more motivated as they had complete visibility of their incentive achievement and order details of the last visit
- Automation of lot of daily tasks of the sales team freeing them up to focus more on sales
- Managers focusing more on course correction and strategic decisions rather than collating data over WhatsApp or E-mail
- Quick auctioning based on the real-time email alerts and reports resulting in increased operational efficiency
- Senior Management were enabled to take a call on upcoming product portfolio basis the sales trend visible to them
Related Case Studies
How Medfin a Healthcare Industry is Increasing Their Revenue with Assistive CRM?
Learn how Medfin, a healthcare industry leader, is using Assistive's CRM software to boost sales and improve customer engagement. Discover how the software optimizes the sales pipeline, provides insights into customer behavior, and personalizes services to meet individual needs. Find out how Medfin has seen a significant increase in revenue since implementing Assistive's CRM technology.
Field Sales CRM Software For a Leading PSU Bank
BGSS required a sales CRM tool that offered them reliability, high security, scalability in terms of being able to add and remove users, integration with in-house tools, lead progress across various stages and monitoring using OTP authentication.