Field CRM solution for Portronics Secondary Sales Automation
Portronics needed a mobile app and web-based software portal to automate their secondary sales process. The project's primary objective was to deliver a solution that would provide value to the client organization and could be scaled up as needed.
Assistive, our in-house mobile-based CRM software, was the perfect fit for the client's requirement. It was built with a focus on process compliance monitoring and streamlining of field reporting, which improved secondary sales governance in the following ways:
- Classroom and market training sessions were held across the country to handhold the users until they were comfortable using the app.
- Successfully launched across the country and continues to provide support through multiple channels.
- Custom-built dashboards to access real-time analytics.
Assistive successfully fulfilled the client's requirements and helped them achieve sales process automation. The key highlights were as follows:
- Higher focus on compliance and discipline.
- All orders are now captured through the system, ensuring thorough process compliance.
- Orders captured are communicated to the concerned stakeholders for fulfillment, leading to a reduction in delivery delays.
- Attendance captured through the application is being used for payroll management.
- Highly positive feedback from users with widespread acclaim for the intuitive workflow and UI.
- Actionable data is shared daily with all stakeholders to quickly correct the course and improve sales strategy.
- Workflow automation has led to increased efficiency and productivity in the sales process.
Overall, Assistive CRM software has helped Portronics achieve sales process automation and improve their sales strategy through workflow automation and real-time analytics.
Related Case Studies
How Medfin a Healthcare Industry is Increasing Their Revenue with Assistive CRM?
Learn how Medfin, a healthcare industry leader, is using Assistive's CRM software to boost sales and improve customer engagement. Discover how the software optimizes the sales pipeline, provides insights into customer behavior, and personalizes services to meet individual needs. Find out how Medfin has seen a significant increase in revenue since implementing Assistive's CRM technology.
Field Sales CRM Software For a Leading PSU Bank
BGSS required a sales CRM tool that offered them reliability, high security, scalability in terms of being able to add and remove users, integration with in-house tools, lead progress across various stages and monitoring using OTP authentication.