Field Force Automation for Nigeria
Fouani Group is a renowned name in the African market and is an exclusive distributor of LG Electronics in Nigeria, Congo, Liberia and many other Sub-Saharan countries. As they were opening new stores in the region, it was getting important for them to adopt a Field Force Automation solution to track discipline of the sales force deployed in different provinces of Nigeria and to monitor real time sell-out data across all product categories such as AC, Refrigerator, TV, Washing Machine etc. They also wanted to capture competition sales to get a visibility of the overall market share.
Assistive, our cloud-based Field Force Automation solution, was a perfect fit for what client was asking. All we had to do was effectively utilizing available configuration options and doing some minor customizations for a quick roll-out. The key activities in project execution were as follows:
- Held multiple web-conferences with key stakeholders to understand their sales organization, distribution structure and product hierarchy
- Quick implementation of the customized solution keeping in mind an intuitive mobile app workflow for the sales force
- Sales team was trained through web conferencing in small batches to ensure training sessions are effective
- User activity was closely monitored to quickly address usability issues and constraints which was critical for rapid adoption of the system
- Set of reports and dashboards were developed to monitor daily sales and to get insightful information such as month-on-month trend, market share, sales team productivity etc.
With successful implementation of our Field Force Automation solution, sales team started reporting daily sales data without any hassle and client could get complete visibility and insight of its sales operations across Nigeria. The key highlights are as follows:
- Significant improvement in discipline and hygiene of the sales force
- Automation of lot of daily tasks of the sales team freeing them up to focus more on sales
- Managers focusing more on course correction and strategic decisions rather than collating data over WhatsApp or E-mail
- An actionable dashboard enabling key stakeholders to make important decisions
Related Case Studies
How Medfin a Healthcare Industry is Increasing Their Revenue with Assistive CRM?
Learn how Medfin, a healthcare industry leader, is using Assistive's CRM software to boost sales and improve customer engagement. Discover how the software optimizes the sales pipeline, provides insights into customer behavior, and personalizes services to meet individual needs. Find out how Medfin has seen a significant increase in revenue since implementing Assistive's CRM technology.
Field Sales CRM Software For a Leading PSU Bank
BGSS required a sales CRM tool that offered them reliability, high security, scalability in terms of being able to add and remove users, integration with in-house tools, lead progress across various stages and monitoring using OTP authentication.