Field Force Automation for Orient Electricals
The client, a leading electrical equipment brand, had the following requirements:
- Digitization and monitoring of end-to-end operations of its field salesmen right from daily attendance to stock taking and order capture
- Better visibility into operation of stores selling its appliances
- Better visibility into geographical coverage by the field team and identification of gaps for corrective action
Assistive, our in-house sales force automation solution with a mobile app, was the perfect fit for the client’s requirement. Built with a focus on process compliance monitoring and streamlining of field reporting, it enabled processes in the following manner:
- The salesmen marked their attendance in the CRM app along with a selfie which was validated using GPS coordinates and time stamp
- Within an outlet, salesmen captured the available stock in the app which helped in calculating the sell-out rates and measuring the quality of order captured. The solution was also used to capture replenishment orders from the outlets.
- Custom reports and email alerts were created to bridge the gap between order collection through field CRM app and order generation through ERP system
The solution was successful in meeting the requirements of the client and the key highlights were as follows:
- The entire secondary sales operations were digitized which resulted in actionable visibility into the data. The data collected had better reliability as well due to the checks and balances integrated into the app.
- The geo-tagging feature of the CRM app provided valuable data on the geographical spread of the field sales team, enabling identification and plugging of the gaps.
- The resultant benefits improved the client operations to such an extent that the system was rolled out over multiple product teams in course of time.
Related Case Studies
The Benefits of Assistive CRM for Healthcare Providers: A Case Study of Medfin
Learn how Medfin, a healthcare industry leader, is using Assistive's CRM software to boost sales and improve customer engagement. Discover how the software optimizes the sales pipeline, provides insights into customer behavior, and personalizes services to meet individual needs. Find out how Medfin has seen a significant increase in revenue since implementing Assistive's CRM technology.
Assistive CRM: The Driving Force behind HDFC Bank's Successful Visual Merchandising Campaigns
This case study highlights HDFC Bank's use of Assistive CRM to enhance their visual merchandising campaigns and stay ahead of the competition. It discusses how Assistive CRM provides real-time insights into marketing performance, allowing the bank to make informed decisions and streamline their marketing operations.
Assistive CRM Helped Presto Express Increase Sales
This case study highlights how Assistive CRM helped Presto Express, a UK-based restaurant management tools company, streamline their sales process and increase sales. The customized solution, user activity monitoring, and training provided by Assistive were critical to the success of the project. The reports and dashboards provided by Assistive allowed Presto Express to monitor sales performance, leading to increased revenue and customer satisfaction.