Field Force Automation Solution for Periyar Polymers
Periyar Polymers is a leading mattress manufacturer of South India and owns the famous Skyfoam brand. In late 2016, they launched a new range of ultra-premium mattress called Florid and that’s when they started expanding their sales team first in Kerala with plans for subsequent expansion in other southern states within next six months. To achieve the desired growth, it was particularly important for them to enable their sales team with a user-friendly Field Force Application that will help them in managing following activities:
- Scouting for new retailers and adding them in the Field Force application
- Maintaining retailer to distributor mapping
- Taking orders against each model at outlets
- Viewing order history
- Maintaining retailer interaction
Assistive, our cloud-based Field Force Automation solution, was a perfect fit for what client was asking. All we had to do was effectively utilizing available configuration options and doing some minor customizations for a quick roll-out. The key activities in project execution were as follows:
- Quick implementation of the customized solution ensuring an intuitive mobile app workflow for the sales force
- All master data (existing outlets, distributor, product master, pricing data etc.) were uploaded in the system
- Sales team were trained through web conferencing in small batches to ensure training sessions are effective and the team is comfortable using the app
- App workflow ensured adding
- User activities were closely monitored to quickly address usability issues and constraints leading to a rapid adoption of the system
- Set of reports and dashboards were developed to monitor daily sales and to get insightful information such as total visits, productive visits, sales trend by retailer, order volume by distributor etc.
With successful implementation of our Field Force Automation solution, sales team started reporting relevant data from retail outlets without any hassle and client could get complete visibility and insight of its sales operations across South India. The key highlights are as follows:
- Significant improvement in discipline and process compliance of the sales force
- More than 200 new retail outlets were added in the system in first three months
- Gradual expansion happened in other southern states within five months
- Automation of lot of daily tasks of the sales team freeing them up to focus more on sales
- Managers focusing more on course correction and strategic decisions rather than collating data over WhatsApp or E-mail
- Interactive and insightful dashboard provided complete visibility on sales team productivity, order volume, retailer database and high-selling models
Related Case Studies
How Medfin a Healthcare Industry is Increasing Their Revenue with Assistive CRM?
Learn how Medfin, a healthcare industry leader, is using Assistive's CRM software to boost sales and improve customer engagement. Discover how the software optimizes the sales pipeline, provides insights into customer behavior, and personalizes services to meet individual needs. Find out how Medfin has seen a significant increase in revenue since implementing Assistive's CRM technology.
Field Sales CRM Software For a Leading PSU Bank
BGSS required a sales CRM tool that offered them reliability, high security, scalability in terms of being able to add and remove users, integration with in-house tools, lead progress across various stages and monitoring using OTP authentication.