Global Home Appliances Brand Streamlines In-Store Sales using Assistive
A leading multi-national home appliances brand was looking for a robust Sales Force Automation solution to closely monitor promoter performance and sales numbers to decide on the ROI of the sales force deployed in UAE. They have sales promoters deployed across all the emirates in UAE and in all leading modern trade retail chains such as Carrefour, Sharaf DG, Lulu, Emax etc. There was a urgent need for a Promoter Management Solution which will help them to track following parameters and take important strategic and tactical decisions basis the same:
- Promoter Discipline
- Sales Targets and Achievements
- Competition Sales
- Retailer Stock and Order from Retailer
- Real-time email alerts and dashboard
Assistive, our cloud-based Sales Force Automation solution, was a perfect fit for what client was asking. All we had to do was effectively utilizing available configuration options and doing some minor customizations for a quick roll-out. The key activities in project execution were as follows:
- Our Customer Success team held multiple meetings with key stakeholders to understand their concern with the sales team and what reports or alerts will be immediate call-to-action for them
- Quick implementation of the customized solution ensuring an intuitive mobile app workflow for the promoters
- Implemented geo-tagged and time-stamped attendance feature to track promoter discipline
- Rolled out an easy and intuitive sales reporting workflow to capture units sold for each SKU along with unit price
- Quickly configured and released an easy workflow to report competition sales
- Implemented stock and order capturing feature at retail outlet level
- Online trainings were arranged in small batches to ensure training sessions are effective
- Developed advanced dashboards to monitor important metrics such as Target vs. Achievement, Account wise performance, Promoter Discipline etc.
- Summarized dashboards were created in the mobile application for promoters to regularly check their performance
- User activity was closely monitored to quickly address usability issues and constraints leading to a rapid adoption of the system
With successful implementation of Assistive solution, in-store promoters started reporting attendance, sales, stock and competition data without any hassle and client could get complete visibility and insight of its sales operations across UAE. The key highlights are as follows:
- Significant improvement in discipline and hygiene of the sales force
- Promoters were more motivated as they had complete visibility of their target achievement
- Automation of lot of daily tasks of the sales team freeing them up to focus more on sales
- Managers focusing more on course correction and strategic decisions rather than collating data over Whatsapp or E-mail
- Quick actioning based on the real-time email alerts and reports resulting in increased operational efficiency
- Senior Management were enabled to take a call on upcoming product portfolio basis the sales trend visible to them
Related Case Studies
The Benefits of Assistive CRM for Healthcare Providers: A Case Study of Medfin
Learn how Medfin, a healthcare industry leader, is using Assistive's CRM software to boost sales and improve customer engagement. Discover how the software optimizes the sales pipeline, provides insights into customer behavior, and personalizes services to meet individual needs. Find out how Medfin has seen a significant increase in revenue since implementing Assistive's CRM technology.
Assistive CRM: The Driving Force behind HDFC Bank's Successful Visual Merchandising Campaigns
This case study highlights HDFC Bank's use of Assistive CRM to enhance their visual merchandising campaigns and stay ahead of the competition. It discusses how Assistive CRM provides real-time insights into marketing performance, allowing the bank to make informed decisions and streamline their marketing operations.
Assistive CRM Helped Presto Express Increase Sales
This case study highlights how Assistive CRM helped Presto Express, a UK-based restaurant management tools company, streamline their sales process and increase sales. The customized solution, user activity monitoring, and training provided by Assistive were critical to the success of the project. The reports and dashboards provided by Assistive allowed Presto Express to monitor sales performance, leading to increased revenue and customer satisfaction.