Sales Force Automation for 3M UAE
3M, world’s leading conglomerate, had launched their first set of Air Purifier products in the UAE market in late 2015 and wanted to closely monitor promoter performance and sales numbers to decide on the future expansion strategy in this region. It was very important for them to closely track Promoter Discipline, Target vs Achievement, Out-of-Stock SKUs and Sales Trend in different emirates. They were looking for a Sales Force Automation solution which will help them to track these important metrics not only through a dashboard, but also through real-time automated email alerts for quick auctioning.
With easily customizable mobile app workflow and already built-in numerous real-time alerts, Assistive was a perfect solution for what client was looking for. After doing necessary configurations and minor customizations, we were ready for the launch with a live system within seven working days. Some of the key steps taken to meet client’s end objective are as follows:
- With quick and back-to-back meetings with client stakeholders, we explained exact master data requirement and got the 100% correct data on the very first go
- Implemented geo-tagged and time-stamped attendance feature to track promoter discipline
- Rolled out an easy and intuitive sales reporting workflow to capture units sold for each SKU along with unit price
- Uploaded monthly sales target for each promoter ensuring they have complete real-time visibility on their target details and MTD achievement
- Implemented weekly stock reporting of focused SKUs to flash out out-of-stock SKU alert
- Configured pre-defined real-time alerts for end client to track promoter discipline and sales numbers
- Developed an interactive dashboard to get a quick snapshot of promoter performance, monthly sales trend across different emirates and month on month average selling price to measure promotion effectiveness
The customized Assistive implementation successfully fulfilled requirements of the clients and helped the client gain complete store level visibility from all emirates. The key highlights are as follows:
- Significant improvement in promoter discipline and hygiene
- Promoters were more motivated as they had complete visibility of their target achievement
- Automation of lot of daily tasks of the promoters freeing them up to focus more on sales
- Managers focusing more on course correction and strategic decisions rather than collating data over WhatsApp or E-mail
- Quick auctioning based on the real-time email alerts resulting in increased operational efficiency
- An all-important dashboard enabling key stakeholders to make important strategic decisions
Related Case Studies
How Medfin a Healthcare Industry is Increasing Their Revenue with Assistive CRM?
Learn how Medfin, a healthcare industry leader, is using Assistive's CRM software to boost sales and improve customer engagement. Discover how the software optimizes the sales pipeline, provides insights into customer behavior, and personalizes services to meet individual needs. Find out how Medfin has seen a significant increase in revenue since implementing Assistive's CRM technology.
Field Sales CRM Software For a Leading PSU Bank
BGSS required a sales CRM tool that offered them reliability, high security, scalability in terms of being able to add and remove users, integration with in-house tools, lead progress across various stages and monitoring using OTP authentication.