Sales Force Automation for a Leading Mobile Phone Distributor in UAE
A globally renowned mobile handset and accessories distributor company was looking for a Sales Force Automation in UAE. This company is distributor of one of the most premium smartphone brands and its related accessories. So, it was very important for them to track promoter performance, daily sales and stock data for 100+ SKUs from major outlets across different emirates and different retail chains such as Lulu, Emax, Carrefour etc. They also wanted to capture display image / planogram compliance in those outlets. And most importantly they were looking for a highly interactive dashboard and daily email based automated reports which will enable them to take quick actions.
With easily customizable mobile app workflow, advanced dashboarding capability and already built-in numerous real-time alerts, Assistive was a perfect solution for what client was looking for. After doing necessary configurations and minor customizations, we were ready for the launch with a live system within seven working days. Some of the key steps taken to meet client’s end objective are as follows:
- Held multiple web-conference with key stakeholders to understand their concern with the retail sales team and what reports or alerts will be immediate call-to-action for them
- Implemented geo-tagged and time-stamped attendance feature to track promoter discipline
- Rolled out an easy and intuitive sales reporting workflow to capture units sold for each SKU along with unit price
- Weekly stock reporting of focused SKUs to flash out a report of out-of-stock SKUs
- Implemented mobile app workflow to capture display / planogram photos and IMEI details of specific products.
- Developed an interactive dashboard to get a quick snapshot of promoter performance, MTD Sales by Product Category, Comparative sales analysis across product categories, top/bottom performing promoters and out of stock SKUs
- Automated email reports were configured to send daily sales, attendance and stock reports to supervisors and other stakeholders
- Regular interaction with client stakeholder to drive system adoption both at promoter level and at management level
With successful implementation of Assistive solution, in-store promoters started reporting attendance, sales and stock data without any hassle and client could get complete visibility and insight of its sales operations across different parts of UAE. The key highlights are as follows:
- Significant improvement in promoter discipline and hygiene
- Automation of lot of daily tasks of the promoters freeing them up to focus more on sales
- Tangible improvements in transaction reporting through SFA within first 3 months
- Supervisors and managers focusing more on course correction and strategic decisions rather than collating data over WhatsApp or E-mail
- Quick replenishment of stock based on out-of-stock / critical stock information
- An all-important dashboard enabling key stakeholders to make important decisions
Related Case Studies
The Benefits of Assistive CRM for Healthcare Providers: A Case Study of Medfin
Learn how Medfin, a healthcare industry leader, is using Assistive's CRM software to boost sales and improve customer engagement. Discover how the software optimizes the sales pipeline, provides insights into customer behavior, and personalizes services to meet individual needs. Find out how Medfin has seen a significant increase in revenue since implementing Assistive's CRM technology.
Assistive CRM: The Driving Force behind HDFC Bank's Successful Visual Merchandising Campaigns
This case study highlights HDFC Bank's use of Assistive CRM to enhance their visual merchandising campaigns and stay ahead of the competition. It discusses how Assistive CRM provides real-time insights into marketing performance, allowing the bank to make informed decisions and streamline their marketing operations.
Assistive CRM Helped Presto Express Increase Sales
This case study highlights how Assistive CRM helped Presto Express, a UK-based restaurant management tools company, streamline their sales process and increase sales. The customized solution, user activity monitoring, and training provided by Assistive were critical to the success of the project. The reports and dashboards provided by Assistive allowed Presto Express to monitor sales performance, leading to increased revenue and customer satisfaction.