Sales Force Automation: The Key to Phillips' Success in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait
As Philips was aggressively penetrating into different Middle East countries, they were in need of a centralized solution to get a real-time visibility of what’s happening at the stores. In order to achieve the desired growth, it was particularly important for them to track promoter discipline, daily sales, out-of-stock SKUs and own share-of-shelf compared against competition. And most importantly they wanted one standardized solution for all four countries – Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and UAE and a highly interactive dashboard which will enable them to take quick actions.
Multi-country implementations are always challenging and bring in additional complexities. However, flexible workflow and numerous configuration options available in Assistive gave us the confidence to take up the challenge. Some of the key steps taken to meet client’s end objective are as follows:
- Held multiple meetings with key stakeholders of different countries to understand their pain areas
- Implementing geo-tagged and time-stamped attendance feature to track promoter discipline
- Rolling out an easy and intuitive sales reporting workflow to capture units sold for each SKU along with unit price
- Weekly stock reporting of focused SKUs to flash out a report of out-of-stock SKUs
- Customized workflow to capture count open and shelf display of not only Philips products, but also of its competition
- Developing an interactive dashboard to get a quick snapshot of promoter performance, monthly sales trend across different product categories, month on month average selling price and percentage share of shelf
- A dedicated support team to ensure quick resolution of any queries coming from any of the countries
The customized Assistive implementation successfully fulfilled requirements of the clients and helped the client gain complete store level visibility from all four countries – Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and UAE. The key highlights are as follows:
- Significant improvement in promoter discipline and hygiene
- Automation of lot of daily tasks of the promoters freeing them up to focus more on sales
- Managers focusing more on course correction and strategic decisions rather than collating data over WhatsApp or E-mail
- Quick replenishment of stock based on out-of-stock and share-of-shelf data
- An all-important dashboard enabling key stakeholders to make important decisions
Related Case Studies
The Benefits of Assistive CRM for Healthcare Providers: A Case Study of Medfin
Learn how Medfin, a healthcare industry leader, is using Assistive's CRM software to boost sales and improve customer engagement. Discover how the software optimizes the sales pipeline, provides insights into customer behavior, and personalizes services to meet individual needs. Find out how Medfin has seen a significant increase in revenue since implementing Assistive's CRM technology.
Assistive CRM: The Driving Force behind HDFC Bank's Successful Visual Merchandising Campaigns
This case study highlights HDFC Bank's use of Assistive CRM to enhance their visual merchandising campaigns and stay ahead of the competition. It discusses how Assistive CRM provides real-time insights into marketing performance, allowing the bank to make informed decisions and streamline their marketing operations.
Assistive CRM Helped Presto Express Increase Sales
This case study highlights how Assistive CRM helped Presto Express, a UK-based restaurant management tools company, streamline their sales process and increase sales. The customized solution, user activity monitoring, and training provided by Assistive were critical to the success of the project. The reports and dashboards provided by Assistive allowed Presto Express to monitor sales performance, leading to increased revenue and customer satisfaction.