Sales Force Automation Solution for Primacy Industries
Primacy Industries, a Manipal Group company, is a leading player in the fragrance industry with multiple products around home fragrance, car perfume, body deodorant, scented candles etc. While the main focus of the company has always been export to global market, late 2017 they changed their strategy and decided to sell their products in Indian market as well. As they established the sales and distribution channels all across the country, they were looking for a cutting-edge Sales Force Automation solution for its field sales team to meet the following objectives:
- Ensuring discipline of the field sales team in terms of retailer visits and working hours
- Real-time visibility of secondary orders
- Tracking retailer stock and order fulfilment status
- Quick expansion with continuous retailer addition
- Easy and quick access to different measurement metrics of the sales team
After completion of a long and detailed evaluation process, client decided to go-ahead with Assistive as its preferred SFA vendor. With easily customizable mobile app workflow and state-of-the-art analytics engine, Assistive was a perfect solution for what client was looking for. The system was ready in a very quick time for the launch in the North region. Some of the key steps taken to meet client’s end objective are as follows:
- Existing retailer base and entire product hierarchy with retail sales price was uploaded
- Beats to user and distributor mapping was done as per master data shared by client
- Different mobile app workflows were configured for Sales Executives, Area Sales Offices and Area Sales Managers
- Daily Attendance, Order, Stock Capture, Order Fulfilment and Add Outlet were the some of the basic features configures in the app
- Launch was done region-wise in phases starting with North and then South, West and East separately
- Different reports and dashboards were created to track basic data such as Secondary Order, Current Stock, Order Fulfilment etc. and, also to get insights on total calls, productive calls, MTD productivity etc.
- Some of the important reports were shared through auto-email configuration using powerful analytics backend of Assistive
- Regular progress report in terms of system usage was shared with client to drive the adoption
Successful implementation of Assistive SFA yielded significant results for the company within few months of going live. The key highlights are as follows:
- Automation of lot of daily tasks of the sales team freeing them up to focus more on sales
- Total penetration crossed more than 20,00 outlets and 600 distributors
- Regular tracking of key insights and important performance metrics ensured a much more disciplined and productive sales force on the field
- Real-time visibility of order volume helped in deciding future growth plans
- With planned market visit and activity reporting through app for SEs, ASOs and ASMs, relationship with retailers and distributors were improved significantly
- Quick auctioning based on the real-time reports resulting in increased operational efficienc
Related Case Studies
How Medfin a Healthcare Industry is Increasing Their Revenue with Assistive CRM?
Learn how Medfin, a healthcare industry leader, is using Assistive's CRM software to boost sales and improve customer engagement. Discover how the software optimizes the sales pipeline, provides insights into customer behavior, and personalizes services to meet individual needs. Find out how Medfin has seen a significant increase in revenue since implementing Assistive's CRM technology.
Field Sales CRM Software For a Leading PSU Bank
BGSS required a sales CRM tool that offered them reliability, high security, scalability in terms of being able to add and remove users, integration with in-house tools, lead progress across various stages and monitoring using OTP authentication.